Despite all the personal misfortunes 46-year-old actress Sandra Bullock has endured, she has come out on top financially, taking the title of Highest-Paid Actress according to Forbes.
At $56 million, Sandra Bullock takes the top spot by a landslide on Forbes’ list of Hollywood’s High-Paid Actresses. Bullock’s major earnings come from her two hit movies The Proposal and The Blind Side.
Reese Witherspoon comes in at number 2 this year with $32 million. Although she hasn’t been seen on screen since 2008, she apparently has some movies in the works that she already received up-front money for, which is contributing to her current wealth and placing her towards the top of this list.
Cameron Diaz ties Reese Witherspoon, also reportedly earning $32 million. Her work on Shrek and Knight & Day, have helped her keep a steady income.
Check out the top 10 highest-paid actresses from Forbes’ 2010 Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actresses rankings:
1. Sandra Bullock ($56 million)
2. Reese Witherspoon ($32 million)
3. Cameron Diaz ($32 million)
4. Jennifer Aniston ($27 million)
5. Sarah Jessica Parker ($25 million)
6. Julia Roberts ($20 million)
7. Angelina Jolie ($20 million)
8. Drew Barrymore ($15 million)
9. Meryl Streep ($13 million)
10. Kristen Stewart ($12 million)
According to Forbes.com, the earnings are figured by talking “to agents, managers, producers and lawyers to determine what stars earned as upfront and back-end pay from June 2009 to June 2010″.
To check out the list in its entirety visit Forbes.com.