Dancing with the Stars Season 11 continues tonight with week two performances. The couples will be dancing either the jive or quickstep this week, and Sarah Palin is scheduled to be in the audience Monday night to cheer on her daughter Bristol Palin.
Here is the line up of performances for tonight:
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke – Jive – Tush
- Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas – Quickstep – Suddenly I See
- Brandy and Maks Chmerkovskiy – Jive – Magic
- Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower – Quickstep – Hound Dog
- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani – Quickstep – Love Machine
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough – Jive – Shake It
- Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel – Jive – Dreaming
- Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer – Quickstep – I Want You To
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya – Jive – Danger Zone
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas – Quickstep – You Can’t Hurry Love
- The Situation and Karina Smirnoff – Quickstep – We No Speak Americano
Celebrity performances this week include Seal singing his new song Weight of My Mistake and Janelle Monae singing Tightrope.
Tune in to ABC Monday, September 27 at 8:00 p.m. EST to see week two performances of Dancing with the Stars.