Week five of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars season 11 will air tonight, and the eight remaining celebrities will be taking on dances they have never performed to television show theme songs.
Here is a list of the dances you can expect to see the couples performing tonight and which television show theme song they will be dancing to:
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke – Rumba – Hill Street Blues
- Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas – Tango – The Brady Bunch
- Brandy and Maks Chmerkovskiy – Quickstep -Friends
- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovalani – Rumba – The Hills
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough – Foxtrot – undisclosed theme song
- Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer – Foxtrot – Charlie’s Angels
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya – Quickstep – Bewitched
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas – Jive – undisclosed theme song
Audrina Partridge writes on her blog that tonight’s dance will be “very passionate, sensual and sultry. Tony calls it the dance of love and says the emotion should be like making love on the dance floor…”.
Tune in to ABC Monday, October 18 at 8:00 p.m. EST to see week five performances of Dancing with the Stars.