Week six of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars season 11 will air Monday, October 25, and the remaining couples will be performing to rock and roll.
Here is a list of the dances you can expect to see the couples performing tonight:
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke – Tango
- Brandy and Maks Chmerkovskiy – Tango
- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovalani – Paso Doble
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough – Paso Doble
- Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer – Tango
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya – Paso Doble
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas – Tango
In addition to their solo performance, the couples will participate in a group performance for some added points.
Tune in to ABC Monday, October 25 at 8:00 p.m. EST to see week six performances of Dancing with the Stars.