Glamour magazine is celebrating the 20th anniversary of Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards this year, and they’re recognizing a slew of brilliant women – including cover girl Fergie – in their December issue.
Check out who made Glamour magazine’s 2010 Women of the Year list.
1. Stacy Ann Ferguson “Fergie”
2. Katie Spotz
2. Julia Roberts
3. Queen Rania
4. Dr. Hawa Abdi & Her Daughters
5. Constance McMillen
6. Donatella Versace
7. Our World’s Female Heads of State
8. Lindsey Vonn, Mia Hamm & Lisa Leslie
9. Lifetime Achievement Award: Cher
To read more about Glamour’s 2010 Women of the Year visit Glamour.com.
Photo Credit: Glamour