Charlie Sheen Thanks His Supporters

After reports that crewmembers of Two and a Half Men were upset with Charlie Sheen, the actor has released a statement thanking those at CBS and his Two and a Half Men costars for their support.

charlie-sheen

“I want to say ‘thank-you’ to my fellow cast members, the crew of ‘Two and a Half Men,’ and everyone at CBS and Warner Bros., especially Les Moonves and Bruce Rosenblum for their concern and support,” Sheen, 45, said a statement issued by his rep, Stan Rosenfield.

“I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people.”

“Like Errol Flynn, who had to put down his sword on occasion, I just want to say, ‘Thank-you,’ ” says Sheen. “And to my fans, your good wishes have touched me very much.”

Sheen was rushed to the hospital last Thursday morning after 36 hours of partying. The Two and a Half Men actor’s manager says he is relying on help from a team of professionals to get sober.

Two and a Half Men producers released a statement last week saying they would be placing Two and a Half Men on production hiatus.

“We are profoundly concerned for his health and well-being, and support his decision,” the producers said in the statement.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks

Tags:

0 Comments

You can be the first one to leave a comment.

Leave a Comment





Author: