Two Teen Girls Break Into Justin Bieber’s Hotel Room

Two teenage girls reportedly dressed as hotel housekeeping staff broke into Justin Bieber’s hotel room at the Hard Days and Night Hotel in Liverpool, England.

justin-bieber-never-say-never-premiere-2011_01_PRPhotos

Photo Credit: PR Photos

“The hotel was swamped by fans all desperate to catch a glimpse of Justin, but two girls snuck in through a side entrance and stole housekeeping outfits,” a source tells UK’s Daily Mirror. “After ditching their regular clothes and slipping into their new costumes they got the lift to Justin’s suite and knocked on the door, calling, ‘Housekeeping.’ Having been allowed in, the girls began half-heartedly polishing tables and dusting surfaces.”

Once the girls were left alone they began taking cell phone photos of Bieber’s belongings and tried getting into his bed. The source says their giggling eventually gave them away and they were kicked off the hotel premises.

Bieber was not at the hotel at the time the girls broke, but was reportedly “furious” about the incident and checked out of the hotel.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks

Tags:

16 Comments

1. Syb3rStrife says:

Lawl, reminds me of that one episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody where those two girls in the show did the same exact thing to see some popular guy that had booked a room.

2. colby says:

i understand

3. Colby2 says:

Ahaha!

About freaking time that the little punk got what he deserved.

4. Alaskangirl says:

Dear Lord, I fricken feel bad for the guy! I swear these hundreds of girls (…and women…ew…pedophiles no?) are putting all of us into shame. His songs are great, but I think it’s bout time he takes a break from the spotlight.

5. cooliogirl says:

poor Justin id freak out too :/

6. friendgal says:

LOL
    This is soo frikking hilarious!!
    @Syb3rStrife: It was in Hannah Montana..:)

7. stargirl says:

you know i would freak out and get mad i would also check out of the hotel just like you did i mean like i like you but just like you as a friend if i ever get to see tou at all i would not ever break into your hotel room thats just is wrong, well im am very sorry about that that justs makes me mad errr thats so rude okay well i love you JB!!!

8. stargirl says:

oh and its not frikking hilarious how would you like it if that ha dhappened to you

9. Omg Justin I todaly feel for you that is so crazy that someone would actually do that. I wish everyone would see that you are just a normal kid. You are an amazing kid but I can’t believe someone would go to that extreme to try to see you.
    Luv,
    biebergirlxoxo

10. bill says:

What did he do,jump up and down and scream like a little girl,at Disneyland?

11. Clairepunk says:

Why do many ladies love Justin!!, He’s bad than what I think!!,
    Justin- Just for being an artist you became very bad, many actress dont like youre attitude maybe for being star you became like a bitch!!, I mean youre already Bitch higher than A word Bitch!!!!

12. mist says:

How pathethic girls..lol They just got the opposite result of what they wanted.. Now Justin hates you SOOO MUCH!! You won’t even be able to buy any f*cking CD or go to his concerts anymore.. You couldn’t even look in his eyes on the posters of him you have on your wall.. Eventhough they won’t catch you, YOU KNOW what you did.. You gals will have to deal with this for the rest of your lives.. SHAME ON YOU SILLY GIRLS!!
    LOOOOOOOOL!!!
    P.S.: If you are one of those girls, PLEASE, DON’T take my advise so seriously.. After a year or maybe 2 (if you insist so much on having horrible music tastes), you would be SO MUCH embarrased already for being a JB’s fans.. And THAT will be enough punishment.. LOL!!

13. whoYouthinkYouIs says:

what a pussy ! it wasn’t even that bad! its not like they stole his lame sh** anyway.. and by the way @friendgal is was defiantly the suite life of zach and cody..

14. sarah says:

@Syb3rStrife Same here lool, thats all this story reminds me of. I’d laugh if they got the idea from suite life of zack and cody.

15. sarah says:

If i was Justin too i’d guess i’ll be upset because that shows that hes security guards ain’t doing their job properly. By them being able to do that anyone could of even a murderer so I think that Justin has every right to be furious.