Forbes has released the list of the World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples of 2011, with the top couple earning a combined $76 million.
NFL superstar Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen are the highest paid celebrity couple this year with $76 million. Not far behind is music’s most powerful couple, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, who came in at number two with $72 million.
Check out the complete list of the World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples of 2011:
1. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen $76 million
2. Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles $72 million
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt $50 million
4. David and Victoria Beckham $45 million
5. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart $40 million
To read more about the World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples of 2011 visit Forbes.com.
The estimated combined sum earned by The World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples was calculated between May 2010 and May 2011 using data from the latest Forbes Celebrity 100 list.