ABC announced the “Dancing With the Stars” season 17 celebrity and pro matchups on Good Morning America on Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
Here are the DWTS season 17 celebrity and professional dancer matchups:<!–more–>
- Bill Nye the Science Guy with new dancer Tyne Stecklein
- Leah Remini (King of Queens) with Tony Dovolani
- Brant Daugherty (Pretty Little Liars, Army Wives) with Peta Murgatroyd
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (Jersey Shore) with former troupe member Sasha Farber
- Jack Osbourne, reality TV star with Cheryl Burke
- Bill Engvall (The Bill Engvall Show) with former troupe member Emma Slater
- Keyshawn Johnson, former NFL wide receiver, with Sharna Burgess
- Corbin Bleu (High School Musical) with Karina Smirnoff
- Christina Milian, singer/actress, with Mark Ballas
- Elizabeth Berkley (Showgirls) with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Amber Riley (Glee) with Derek Hough
“Dancing with the Stars” premieres Monday, September 16 at 8/7c on ABC.